You have no items in your shopping cart.
View-Changer Cards consist of 53 stunning photos of nature, combined with thought-provoking questions on the back of the card to inspire reflection, conversation, intentions, meditation, and relaxation. Great team-building, facilitation, meditation, and personal growth tools!
The intent of these cards is to provide you with a tool that promotes reflection on what matters most to you, and inspires you to take action. Coaches use "powerful questions" to challenge us to think, which creates time and space for "ah-ha" moments that release energy to forward action. In our busy, task-oriented world, we often lack "time to think." These cards create a structure to encourage you to pause, and make sure you are living the life you want to live!
Tips and Suggestions on how to use these cards
Awaken a Staff Meeting
Need a break from your agenda? Although we may think we know a lot about our co-workers, there is a way to explore further. This revelatory exercise can improve relationships by engendering appreciation, empathy, and respect for others. Tips for making this a productive meeting:
- Pass out cards an hour before the staff meeting so there is time to think about a response.
- Have everyone choose a number between 1 and 52. Shuffle the deck, then count through the cards, allowing each person to take their "number."
- You go first. Set an example by responding openly and thoughtfully.
- Stress that responses may be work-related or personal.
1. Place the cards, photo side up, on a table in the room and have each participant choose one photo that resonates with how they're feeling:
- in the moment
- about a certain situation e.g. an upcoming change;
- to help tell a story of where they've been in their life and where they're heading (past and future)
2. To answer a question:e.g., if there was one value by which you've tried to live your life, what might that value be?
Meditation, Intention, Conversation
When you first wake up, shuffle the deck and choose a card:
- Reflect on either the picture or the question (or both) to set an intention for the day/ week
- Pair with your favorite relaxing music to stimulate your whole brain
- Allow space for inspiration to emerge (allow yourself to let go of the outcome)
- Carry the card with you or take a picture of the card with your phone and revisit throughout your day to keep your intention front of mind
- Set a periodic alarm/ chime throughout the day to remind you to revisit your intention
Deck of 53 cards, 2.5" x 3.5" in plastic, see-through box.