Ideal for team building activities, Building the Multicultural Team: Diversity in the Workplace allows you to observe a global team in action. You'll watch a problem-plagued meeting between five managers from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America, and discover powerful techniques for working effectively with other cultures.
With this powerful yet easy-to-use training program, you'll find out how to foster effective leadership on a multicultural team, and how to overcome differences and benefit from cultural diversity. In this exciting dramatization, you'll profit from success stories on multicultural teams, as your employees gain essential skills for being effective with other people and cultures. Ideal for group discussion, team building activities, and improved multicultural communication in the business world.
View video preview!
Benefits of this training program include:
• understanding the challenges of work in a multicultural team
• developing an effective cross-cultural, multicultural leadership plan
• finding out how to communicate effectively with other cultures
• dealing effectively with differences in values and priorities
• discovering how to build effective working relationships
• seeing success stories on multicultural teams
• understanding that awareness is a "two-way street": all cultures need to adapt
• learning how to bridge differences and create a balanced approach
With Building the Multicultural Team: Diversity in the Workplace, you will:
• Enjoy turnkey solutions: just pop in a DVD ! Support materials make training even easier
• Create dynamic learning: break up live training with colorful, engaging visuals
• Provide outside expertise: our real-life scenarios are backed by a who's who of content experts
• Use visual learning: bring topics to life to achieve faster, more effective learning
Package Includes: 15 minute DVD, support materials with role plays, exercises, discussion questions and a script.