You have no items in your shopping cart.
On My Own Time - Celebrate employees' home hobbies and art ... at work!What is On My Own Time? (OMOT)
On My Own Time is a work-life wellness program that helps create healthy employees and a healthy work environment. The program is designed to reduce stress, boost employee morale, foster an appreciation of cultural diversity, break down barriers between employees and encourage a balanced lifestyle.
Employees do not have to be artists to exhibit in OMOT. The program is not about art professionals or competition, but sharing another side of our lives with colleagues. It's about keeping ourselves in balance. It's about stealing some time from frantically busy schedules to fuel our spirit. It's about having a life outside of work.
EMBRACING DIVERSITY AND MAKING CONNECTIONS
People often work side by side, but know nothing about what their fellow employees do on their own time, what fuels their passions and maintains their sense of purpose.
On My Own Time showcases the creative talents, leisure time interests, and pastimes of employees at every level of the organization. OMOT lets employees share a little more about what makes them unique; and allows them to appreciate other's differences and strengths.
The OMOT package includes all the tools you need to coordinate an employee art exhibit:
- Facilitation binder: Complete facilitation notes, tools and resources to conduct an effective program
- USB flash drive holds an electronic copy of:
- Facilitation Guide
- Email Templates
- Entry Form
- Entry rules and Guidelines
- Exhibit Labels
- Inventory Labels
- Calendar planning
- Special Recognition Certificate
- Promotional poster template
- "People's Choice" Ballots
- PowerPoint shows introducing the program, for facilitators and participants View OMOT Program Introduction Slideshow for Facilitators
- Promotional items to distribute internally:
- "I Have a Life" jewel-top pencils (24)
- Memo Pads (24)
- "I Have a Life" Buttons (24)
- Special Recognition Ribbons (6)
- 8.5" x 11" DocU-Pockets (10) for displaying and protecting event posters
Companies of all kinds have participated in On My Own Time: hospitals, banks, hotels, insurance, law and finance firms, high tech and manufacturing facilities, including:
- Liberty Mutual
- Bank of Boston
- Harvard University
- W.R. Grace
- Avery Dennison
- Hale & Dorr
- Deloitte and Touche
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- and more..
For more details about this program, feel free to contact Honey Doctoroff at Trainers Warehouse during business hours. 800.299.3770