You have no items in your shopping cart.
Good teams build involvement, improve communication and cooperation, and generate innovative business solutions. They streamline decision making and expand competencies. But, if not handled well, they can have a tendency to go astray, waste time and generate frustration.
This team building video provides specific guidelines for effective team management. It helps you set clearly defined goals, and project inspirational but focused leadership that keeps your team on track.
Learn how to:
- Identify appropriate team projects.
- Select the right team participants.
- Nurture teams through development stages.
- Define team members' roles and responsibilities.
- Help build team identity.
View video previews!
Clip1 Teams need goals, and a working approach
Clip 2 Watch teams in action, followed by an explanation of team dynamics.