You have no items in your shopping cart.
10 Great TV game shows!
NEW & IMPROVED VERSION! As of August 2016, 5 of the 10 games now have fantastic macro-enhanced versions that give you fabulous game features like scoreboards that retain scoring even after the game is closed, negative as well as positive scoring, variable scoring increments, automatic "Who's turn is it?" tracker and the ability to instantly change the background game colors to match your own organization's colors! The non-macro versions of the game are still retained.
In addition, all the graphics for these games have been updated and refreshed with state of the art graphics and images.
This creative assortment of ten TV-style game shows lets you easily customize and save training program review games using a program you already know well -- PowerPoint.
These games can be renamed and saved over and over again to deliver different question sets for all of your various training programs.
Game features include musical intros and finales, easy push button movement around the game, random team selectors as well as great game sounds and game animations. Use the built-in scorekeeping manager to assign points and tally total scores manually. Designed for multiple teams or players, the games accommodate True/False and Multiple Choice question formats. Many games include easy to access blank slides allowing you to expound on your training game questions.
Find all your favorite game shows, plus a certificate template program for the winner, as well as a player selector wheel:Games include:
- InJeopardy Quiz Show- I'll take Category three for $500!
- Are You Smarter Than? -- Challenge your class to answer your training questions with the occasional help (or not) from a fifth grader!
- Deal Quiz Show -- Answer training question for the cash in the box, or take the more conservative Bankers Offer
- Hollywood Tic Tac Dough -- Score Xs and Os by answering your key training questions
- Mazing Race Quiz Show -- Get the question right and run the maze to pile up points!
- Millionaire Wannabe -- Players answer your ever harder training questions as they reach for one million!
- Money Taxi Quiz Show -- Take a taxi through the streets of New York answering training questions at every stop along the way.
- Survival Quiz Show- Teams compete to see who has the answers they'll need to survive!
- Tribal Feud Quiz Show -- Survey Says!
- Wheel of Wealth -- Players work to solve the puzzle with every training question they answer correctly
View Help File
Watch Video demo!
Ultimate TV 10-Pack is shipped on a CD.
PC compatible only (Mac not supported). Requires PowerPoint 2007 or later.
Single User License Agreement is designed for one trainer/teacher within an organization and can be used to train as many people as you like, inside or outside of your company by the user assigned the license. It also allows the licensee to place the game/s on multiple computers which are owned by or assigned to the licensee. (See #SOPGUPS)
For organizations who may wish to distribute this application to multiple teachers, trainers, managers, and/or presenters within the organization, we offer a multi-user license. This license may be distributed to ALL users within the purchasing organization.
You might also like the following products: