Accustomed to an on-your-feet training day? You can stand up on your off days too.
A simple, quick and low-budget way to stand up and work at any desk! All 3 components adjust independently for the ultimate ergonomic workstation. Experts say we'll stay healthier and live longer if we're not sitting at a desk all day! Fits people of all height (tested to 6'5") and works with any desk or table.
*1 WorkEZ Executive - to hold your laptop/monitor
*1 WorkEZ Keyboard Tray & Mouse Pad
WorkEZ Executive laptop/monitor stand:
Note: Unlike other sit-to-stand desks that are powered hydraulically or electronically, this configuration requires two-handed manual adjustment and is not suitable for frequent sit-to-stand transitions during the day. The manual adjustments are more easily done by first removing the monitor or keyboard from the tray.
- Height adjusts up to 22", holding screens at eye-level*
- Holds laptops & flat screen monitors (max load ~13lbs)
- Easily convert from sitting to standing*
- Panel rotates 360 degrees (for laptops)
Specifications for Monitor Stand:
- PANEL SIZE: 18" by 10"
- HEIGHT RANGE: Manually Adjustable: 0 - 24"
- WIDTH BETWEEN LEGS: 21"
- COMPATIBILITY: All common laptops, most flatscreen monitors <13lbs
This combo also includes the WorkEZ Keyboard Tray to make the ultimate standing desk conversion.
KEYBOARD TRAY: Includes 2 pieces:
- Tucks neatly under the monitor stand
- 18" wide panel comfortably holds most keyboards.
- Orients keyboards at a flat- or downward-angle for optimal typing health
- Adjusts manually up to 18" high - perfect for standing
- Material: Aluminum, Silver tone.
2. MOUSE PAD
- Holds mice in perfect alignment with the keyboard
- 7x7" size is large and comfortable
- Connects to the left or right side of the panel
- Easily adjust the mouse pad's angle
- Material: Aluminum
Standing Desk Benefits
- Improved Posture: increases focus, alterness & comfort
- Healthier Living: standing has been dubbed the healthiest position (guess what's the least healthy...Sitting!)
- Burn More Calories: Burn 300 or more calories from standing and not sitting
- Feel more stimulated: without the constant caffeine drip
- Decreased Risk: of carpal tunnel, arthritis, back pain
NOTE: Desk, shown in photo, not included.