The Coaching Game upgrades corporate activities,
transforming them into extraordinary, unforgettable personal
encounters. It generates quality interaction between employees,
inspires communication, and lends added value to every player.
Its use enables players to break out of their boxes and their
habits, and examine workplace dilemmas from a new vantage
The Coaching Game can be used for activities and tasks such as:
- Team development
- Leadership development
- Feedback processes
- Recruiting and interviewing
- Defining a vision and goals
- Sales training
- Staff meetings
Using The Coaching Game is easy; the only thing required is
initiative. Its design is inviting and welcoming; in most cases,
it's enough to take it out and put it on the table at the
The game invariably generates an enthusiastic response,
interest, and cooperation from the group, thereby reducing
confrontation while increasing readiness to get down to
business; and share with each other our workplace-related
The Coaching Game can be used in the workplace one-on-one or in a group, with play adaptable according to the objective(s).
The Coaching Game enables every executive / employee in
the organization to touch the personal dimension and to
empower it, without need for or dependence upon an outside
While playing The Coaching Game, the executive or employee can:
View Video, below, for info on game contents.
- Improve ability to lead processes and people
- Transform any organizational activity into a powerful, unforgettable encounter
- Generate quality interaction and cooperation between employees in the activity
- Expand employees’ points of view while examining workplace dilemmas from various angles
- Gain clarity regarding desired results and motivate people
The Coaching Game contains:
- 65 Coaching Cards, each showing a topic depicted by a visual point of view
- A 165-page, full-color Coaching Book, each two-page spread of which is dedicated to a topic treated from a 360 “surround-look” depicted by a story (folk tale, or true account); several
relevant quotes (deliberately contradictory, so as to stimulate discussion and broaden viewpoints); queries (both philosophical and concrete coaching queries that aid in understanding how the specific topic relates to the organization and routine work today.
- A fabric Quadrant Layout Chart that serves as the game board, on which appear four coaching processes that enable exploration of a specific issue that the organization is dealing with.
- A Coaching Ticket Notepad to write down participant’s insights gained from the process, and formulate an Action Plan.
The Coaching Game is a priceless tool for anyone who guides or leads others through a personal or professional development process. It's a special gift to executives, employees, and clients, and yourself.
The Card Series
Everything is Possible
Point of View