"It was a model experience that I plan to use in every customer service class I teach. Thank you for exceptional products and superior customer service"!
--Bethany Auriel-Hagan, Talent Development/ Trainer, Electrosonic, Inc.
more testimonials ...
Service Impact! The Angry Customer DVD
Caution! Find Out How to Calm -- and Not Calm -- the Caustic Client!
A new customer service scenario, designed for today's high-efficiency, money-saving training needs. In Part 1, service representative Carlos violates every rule of handling an upset customer, from blaming the client to refusing ownership of the issue. The customer, Warren, quickly escalates from annoyance to frustration, then from infuriation to hostility. Carlos accuses Warren of being abusive, and ends the call.
In Part 2, Warren calls back and Angela takes over. Calm and professional, she knows the four steps to calming angry customers: allow them to vent, empathize, refocus away from emotion and toward the issue, and use closed-ended questions to satisfy. She acknowledges Warren's frustrations, but skillfully changes the focus to the issue. Angela turns conflict into collaboration, solves the issue, and profits from another satisfied customer.
View video preview!
· Allow customers to vent
· Acknowledge customers' feelings
· Take ownership of the issue
· Avoid blaming the customer
· Focus away from emotions, toward issues
· Collaborate with customer to solve problem
· Easy-to-use -- includes facilitators manual designed by service experts
· Highly engaging -- quick-paced, lifelike scenario gains and retains attention
· Save money -- all the quality at 60% off the typical price
· Save time -- quick program for efficient learning and behavioral change
· Versatile -- use for meetings openers, training sessions, and more
· Broadcast-quality DVD Length 3:24
· Filmed in HD with professional cast and crew · Facilitators guide on CD-ROM includes: Facilitator's Guide, Activities, Discussion Questions, Student Worksheet, PowerPoint file, Pre and Post-Training Assessment
At vendor's request, video sales are final.