Discover how to see all sides of the customer experience - and achieve first-class service!
A new customer service scenario, designed for today's high-efficiency, money-saving training needs.
In Dimensions of Service, you'll discover the secrets of improving customer satisfaction by seeing all facets of the client experience. Larry is a manager facing declining customer satisfaction. He launches a new initiative to speed up response time -- but satisfaction actually goes down. We see this happen when a customer, Justine, doesn't receive a call back as promised, and is frustrated that her issue hasn't been resolved. The service rep, Stacy -- who is proud of her job and always does what management asks -- counters that she is doing her job: answering phones quickly. Larry's superior, Wendy, explains that you need to understand all dimensions of service to achieve first-class customer satisfaction. He tries a new initiative, looking at all dimensions of service. When Larry starts measuring other facets such as resolution time, Stacy enjoys the additional challenge and resolves issues quickly. When Stacy informs Justine that her issue will be resolved shortly, she wins another satisfied customer.
View video preview!
· Avoid focusing on single components of service
· Focus on measurable results
· Learn to measure multiple facets of service
· Balance a variety of measurable dimensions for excellent service
· Easy-to-use -- includes facilitators manual designed by service experts
· Highly engaging -- quick-paced, lifelike scenario gains and retains attention
· Save money -- all the quality at 60% off the typical price
· Save time -- quick program for efficient learning and behavioral change
· Versatile -- use for meetings openers, training sessions, and more
Includes: Broadcast-quality DVD. Length: 5:31, Filmed in HD with professional cast and crew, Facilitator's guide on CD-ROM includes Facilitator's Guide, Activities, Discussion Questions, Student Worksheet,PowerPoint file, Pre and Post-Training Assessment
At vendor's request, video sales are final.