"It was a model experience that I plan to use in every customer service class I teach. Thank you for exceptional products and superior customer service"!
--Bethany Auriel-Hagan, Talent Development/ Trainer, Electrosonic, Inc.
more testimonials ...
Service Impact! Cross-Cultural Communication DVD
Bridge cultural and communication differences with the universal language: great service!
A new customer service scenario, designed for today's high-efficiency, money-saving training needs. In Part 1, service representative Valerie receives a call from Lois, a customer from another culture. Valerie speaks quickly and uses slang, frustrating Lois. Valerie is impatient with Lois' accent and English, and belittles her, despite the fact that Lois has taken the time to learn Valerie's language. Valerie insults Lois, and loses a customer.
In Part 2, Valerie approaches the same situation differently, adapting to the customer's unique needs. Valerie speaks slowly, clearly, and properly. When Lois uses unfamiliar words, Valerie seeks to reframe to understand her. Despite being challenged by the communication difficulties, Valerie takes personal responsibility, finds a solution, and ultimately triumphs with yet another happy customer.
View video preview!
· Avoid slang -- use proper language
· Be patient with accents, unfamiliar terms
· Speak slowly, clearly
· Respect and appreciate the customer's effort to learn your language
· Reframe and seek alternates to barriers
· Easy-to-use -- includes facilitators manual designed by service experts
· Highly engaging -- quick-paced, lifelike scenario gains and retains attention
· Save money -- all the quality at 60% off the typical price
· Save time -- quick program for efficient learning and behavioral change
· Versatile -- use for meetings openers, training sessions, and more
· Broadcast-quality DVD Length 4:33
· Filmed in HD with professional cast and crew
· Facilitators guide on CD-ROM includes Facilitator's Guide, Activities, Discussion Questions, Student Worksheet, PowerPoint file, Pre and Post-Training Assessment
At vendor's request, video sales are final.