Discover how to be honest about service problems - and boost your company's image!
A new customer service scenario, designed for today's high-efficiency, money-saving training needs. In Part 1, an overwhelmed service representative, Terry, receives a call from a frustrated customer, Justine. When Terry realizes he forgot about Justine's case, he tries to end the call before his manager finds out. He refuses to admit his mistake, then lies. When caught by Justine, he blames his company and reveals sensitive inside information. When Justine asks to speak with his manager, Terry lies about his name and hangs up, costing the company a valuable customer.
In Part 2, Terry approaches the same situation differently. He promptly admits his mistake and apologizes. He takes responsibility and ownership, immediately schedules corrective action, and accommodates Justine. He solves the problem, and wins another satisfied customer.
View video preview!
· Never lie to customers
· Take responsibility for mistakes
· Take immediate corrective action
· Safeguard internal information
· Don't reveal information that could damage your company's reputation
· Easy-to-use -- includes facilitators manual designed by service experts
· Highly engaging -- quick-paced, lifelike scenario gains retains attention
· Save money -- all the quality at 60% off the typical price
· Save time -- quick program for efficient learning and behavioral change
· Versatile -- use for meetings openers, training sessions, and more
· Broadcast-quality DVD Length 3:53
· Filmed in HD with professional cast and crew
· Facilitators guide on CD-ROM includes: Facilitator's Guide, Activities, Discussion Questions, Student Worksheet, PowerPoint file, Pre and Post-Training Assessment
At vendor's request, video sales are final.