Great content, Great graphics, Great packaging to create a "wow effect"!
A unique motivational package - short video plus a beautiful gift book - to motivate and inspire your classroom. Play the short video to reinforce your training content, or use it as a pre-presentation to set the tone for your classroom as students filter in. Each video is jam-packed with powerful messages presented in a highly energized, sophisticated graphic presentation.
Click BELOW to view the DVD presentation!
Click here to view a Preview of the Book!
- Learn the ten principles for high performance teams that are critical for the success of your business, school or organization.
- Create an environment that values and rewards teamwork.
- Have each member of your team read this book and then discuss how each rule applies to your own organization. Your chances of "pulling together" will be greatly improved!
It's easy for any organization to say...."we value teamwork." However, saying it, versus committing to the principles to grow it, can be two different things. And that's what Pulling Together is all about! Author John Murphy presents the ten rules for high performance teams in an engaging way that every person in your organization can understand. John is a highly recognized author (7 books), speaker and management consultant who has helped some of the world's leading organizations create environments that value and reward teamwork. He's also appeared on over 400 radio and television stations and his work has been featured in 50 newspapers nationwide.
Here's how you and your organization can use this video and book:
- Clarify expectations and foster accountability
- Build more focus, unity, trust and credibility with your team
- Align people and systems, reducing friction and accelerating work flow
- Mobilize commitment and generate enthusiasm
- Create more balance and harmony within your team
- Pull together and experience the extraordinary power of teamwork
Mac Anderson said this about John Murphy and Pulling Together: "John Murphy has written a classic on the #1 key to any organization's success....Pulling Together. Every person in your company should read it."
For one low price, you get the book and a short video that graphically and movingly illustrates these powerful concepts. Hardcover Gift Book, 96 pages 6.75" square. DVD run time: 3m:10s.