Mysteriously improve communication!
Use this popular 30-minute Murder Mystery game to improve communication skills, team building, problem solving, leadership, and more. Simply distribute the 27 clues among the participants. By sharing information, your group should be able to identify the victim, murder weapon, time and place of the murder, and motive. But, the true learning comes when they discuss the techniques that helped or hindered their process. Facilitation Notes included.
Use the Murder Mystery to:
- Make discussions more productive
- Enhance problem solving skills
- Discover productive team behaviors
- Increase clarity of communications
- Improve listening and questioning skills
- Add participation and involvement
- Increase awareness of the contributions of others
This activity can enhance classes like:
Now: 2 volumes to choose from! Each volume can be ordered independent of each other. There are different mysteries to solve in each volume.
- Discussion Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Group Dynamics