"It was a model experience that I plan to use in every customer service class I teach. Thank you for exceptional products and superior customer service"!
--Bethany Auriel-Hagan, Talent Development/ Trainer, Electrosonic, Inc.
more testimonials ...
HRD DISCStyles Assessments, 5-pack paper assessment
Gain Awareness of Personal Strengths
Based on theories of psychologist William Marston, the HRD Press DISCStyles assessment helps organizations understand how behaviors impact the success of their employees--and their bottom line -- and improve communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Gain awareness of personal strengths and motivations
- Uncover career development opportunities
- Improve methods for interpersonal communication
- Enhance conflict resolution ability
- Create 360-degree feedback for your leaders
- Build and strengthen teams
- Improve professional relationships internally and externally
- Your Behavioral Style Tendencies, Strengths, and Struggles
- Your Management Strategies and What Motivates You
- Your Communication Preferences
- About the Four Basic DISC styles
- How to Identify Another Person's Style
- How to Use Adaptability for Greater Success
Each assessment includes a score sheet. The scoring can be completed by the test-taker or by a facilitator or HR representative. The booklet describes all the potential style combinations that correlate with the the scores.
Once the assessment has been completed, the test-taker has access to information about their particular profile characteristics in many environments -- at work, socially, under stress, etc. -- and review strategies for increasing personal effectiveness.
The package include 5 paper assessments/scoring bookets.