Guess Who? A Problem Solving Activity uses cards as a discussion activity. There are two sets of 9 clue cards that provide enough information to solve each problem. When the information is shared, the problem can be solved. Most groups find a solution in less than 10 minutes.
- Make discussions more productive
- Enhance problem solving skills
- Increase clarity of communications
- Discover productive team behaviors
- Improve listening and questioning skills
- Add participation and involvement
- Increase awareness of the contributions of others
- Increase awareness of interaction styles of yourself and others
This activity can give a significant boost to any training sessions on:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Work
Facilitator's guide included.