Look under your thumb and share!
Share your reaction to whatever prompt lies under your thumb. Thumball™ is a soft 6" stuffed ball pre-printed with 32 questions or prompts and LOADS of interesting applications for meetings, training, and employee relations.
The Conflict Resolution Thumball has 32 different conflict resolution or peer mediation questions pre-printed on the panels of the ball. Invite your group to sit or stand in a circle. Read the group a conflict scenario and then ask them to toss the ball around and respond to the questions based on how they would try and resolve the conflict.
View video preview!
These unique Thumballs have been designed for training purposes by Training Wheels, Inc.
Here are a few examples of questions for this Thumball:
Conflict Resolution Thumball
- What is one thing you could have done differently?
- How would you like to see the conflict resolved?
- How did you approach the other party?
- Describe your initial reaction to the conflict.
- Is there old stuff you are using to fuel this fire?
- In the grand scheme of things, how important is this conflict?
- Are you trying to cast blame?
- What are you doing that is blocking the resolution of this problem?