Core values support the vision, help shape the culture and reflect what the company values. They are the essence of the company's identity. Knowing your Core Values will provide both internal and external advantages to your business.
This pack of 50 cards and 4 ranking cards can be used in various workshops such as:
1. Identifying Core Business Values - individuals rank the cards to filter down to the 10 most desirable cards. These Core Business Values can be used to provide focus and direction to future goals and plans.
2. Leadership Values - each leader presents the 5 most relevant values that represent their vision of what is important to them within their role.
3. Team Values - groups pick a number of cards which best illustrate the expectations of the team. As a group, create a joint vision for the team.
4. Managing Change - prior to a change initiative, individuals or teams identify cards which represent the state of the business now and another to show how they would like it to be in the future.
5. Identifying Talent - choose cards to help identify potential talent quickly.
All workshops encourage thought and reflection about the individual, the team and the company. All cards are best used for small group work, 6 to 8 participants. Exercises can take from 20 minutes to 1 hour.