Play Basketball to Reinforce Learning
When you play Learning Basketball as a team activity, every participant can enjoy it! Simply prepare some 1-point, 2-point, and 3-point questions.
It's fun, effective, and easy to facilitate. Divide the group into teams and invite the first team to pick a question. If they get it right, award them the appropriate points, then have them select a team-member to shoot the free throw for bonus points. If they get it wrong, give the "defense" a chance at the question.
This mini basketball hoop from SKLZ is ideal for indoor play. Simply hang it over any door, and you've got an instant office playground.
Basketball can be a great "get up & learn" activity that builds knowledge about a subject and builds team camaraderie. It's also fairly simple to facilitate.
- Pro-grade, spring-action break-away rim for slammin'.
- 2 Door brackets
- Heavy-duty 8-loop 3-ply nylon net
- Foam padded side on door mounts
- 5" diameter Pro Mini Hoop Basketball
- 9" diameter spring-action "break-away" steel rim
- 18" x 12" clear polycarbonate shatter-proof backboard
- Easy assembly and mounting over-the-door or wall. (Wall-Mounting hardware not included.)
- Material: Metal Frame Material: Polycarbonate
- Weight: 4.0 Lb.
Check out this FREE Basketball Reinforcement Exercise!